Guidelines For Users Of The ITPA Member Logo
An ITPA Member Logo has been designed for ITPA members to announce their membership in ITPA.
- Only ITPA members in good standing may use the ITPA Member Logo. It may not be used by non-members, including former members whose membership has lapsed due to nonpayment of dues. To ensure that your membership is in good standing, please see our list of members, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ITPA Member Logo may be used to identify your company or organization as an ITPA member. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, brochures, and other publicity or display materials.
- For web display, the ITPA Member Logo may link to the ITPA home page. You may not use it to link to other pages on your Web site or to link to any other third party web sites.
- The ITPA Member Logo must be used in its entirety, and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the logo. For web display, you may decrease the web size (130 x 56 pixels) by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained.
- The ITPA Member Logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors. Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted.
- The ITPA Member Logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement of any product or service by the Association, to indicate that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with the Association, or to show any kind of relationship with the Association aside from those permitted above.
- The ITPA Member Logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The ITPA Member Logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about ITPA or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on ITPA.
- The ITPA Member Logo may not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- ITPA reserves the right to disallow any use of the ITPA Member Logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the ITPA Member Logo may result in legal action.
Members may request exemption from any of the conditions above by submitting a request to email@example.com.